Sunday, September 17, 2006

Happy 43rd Birthday

To me. Yep, I turn 43 today. YIKES! What am I thinking having a baby at this age? I'm thinking I'll make a good mother, but sheesh, I'll be 61 or so when this child graduates from high school. Not ancient, but pretty darned old. On the other hand, there are lots of older mothers out there these days.

Since I have GD, no cake for me :( Got a beautiful card from DH with a spa gift certificate :) Hopefully I can do the Mother to be package before I am a mother :)

Speaking of that, had my 37 week appointment last Thursday. I am now measuring behind :(. I am getting an ultrasound tomorrow to look at the amount of amniotic fluid and measuring the kid. OB thinks that the baby has just dropped, but wants to be sure. Wish me luck.

Hope you all have had a good weekend.

4 comments:

Teendoc said...

Happy Birthday! Have your husband get you a cake made with splenda. My hubby does this for me often.

And I understand your feelings about being a mom at this age. I'm feeling exceptionally old right now.

soralis said...

Happy Birthday and Good Luck with your u/s

Take care

NatD said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Also:

Good Luck!!

charlie's mom said...

I hope it went well.

A spa certificate is better than cake anyway! Happy Birthday1