Friday, February 03, 2006

Well....

I had my ultrasound today. We did both a transabdominal and a transvaginal. I was duly shocked when, on the transabdominal, we found not one but two gestational sacs! Then switched to the transvaginal, and still, two sacs. However, one is a bit bigger than the other measuring at 5w6d and the other is 5w2d. I am currently 5w3d so until proven otherwise, I have an overachiever and an underachiever. The bigger sac had a yolk sac in it :*). So all my angst was for naught. BLogger, however, remains a pain as I cannot tab or use the return key.

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Kellie that's wonderful news!! Oh I'm so happy for you both!! (or should I say for all 4 of you!)

chris said...

Yay! I'm so happy to hear your good news.

erinberry said...

Wow, congratulations!

soralis said...

I just came across your post, congrats on your twins!!!

beagle said...

Twins! My very own (not so secret) fantasy! How great is that!

Pamplemousse said...

Fantastic news! Stay well.