Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Urgh

I am currently feeling as if something is wrong. (besides Blogger sucking right now and being unable to tab or to hit return). My breasts are less sore. I am still tired (but that is not anything really new), still feel either really hungry or not hungry at all. Guess it is a good thing I am getting an ultrasound on Friday. There is no cramping, no spotting or anything else. Just feel like, hey, this can't possibly work. Don't mind the great betas or anything. Sigh.

4 comments:

Kellie said...

I hope you get the reassurance you need on Friday Kellie! My fingers are crossed for you.

Portlairge said...

I think your boobs get less sore because your body adjusts to the progesterone. Mine are less sore too. Good luck on Friday. Keep us posted.

NatD said...

I'm still hopeful, and that tomorrow's u/s will show a healthy h/b.

NBHHY!

Sunny Jenny said...

Hope you're feeling more positive! Sometimes we read more into things than we should! Thinking about you!