Sunday, February 12, 2006

Where to begin

What to say. I've been kind of just going day by day. I am fearful again that things are not going well. I guess having had 4 miscarriages does that to you. I haven't been having a lot of symptoms (today I'm 6w5d) and guess I'd feel better if I had more symptoms. Mainly I just don't really want to eat much, but am not really having any m/s or all day sickness. .


My husband has been great. He’s taking care of me, even though there is not a lot to do right now, LOL. He’s getting really excited about this whole thing. The hardest part so far is not having had sex for YIKES, a long time. My RE wants us to wait until after the ultrasound this week. Now I just have to hope they have a spot open this week.

Not much else new to report here. I’m sorry this is boring :(
Hopefully by the end of this week I’ll have an ultrasound update for one and all!

7 comments:

NatD said...

I've still got everything crossed for you, and the good u/s vibes are coming your way!

chris said...

Of course this is scary. But it's also different and it's going to work. Damn it! Someone needs a break around here.

Hang in there. Here's to an easy pregnancy.

Kellie said...

Hang in there Kell! I hope the ultrasound gives you a sense of peace.

Cindy said...

Kellie - I hope this works out for you! Everything sounds positive so far. I know you wish for those symptoms as peace of mind, but try to keep the faith.
Cindy

soralis said...

Crossing everything for you... hang in there!

beagle said...

Ditto on the crossing everything . . . hoping your worry is all for nothing and that this is the preganncy with the HAPPY ending.

Sunny Jenny said...

It's not boring! That's great news! Hoping you have a good u/s! Keep us posted!