Saturday, January 21, 2006

Yes, I am an addict

But I can stop whenever I want... really. My husband doesn't believe it though.

I'm on stick #3. Yes, I am a POAS addict. It was so bad, that last night I made hubby stop at the 24 hour supermarket to try to buy some, but they are under lock and key. Since I live in a town of about 16K and my picture has been in the paper recently several times (an ad campaign for the hospital), didn't think I should broadcast it, ya know?

Well, like I said, I'm on stick #3 (started Thursday night, then yesterday evening now this am). First one was unequivocally negative. Last nights was, well, there were two lines. Today, there is unquestionably two lines.

Beta is Tuesday. I've got 3 more sticks to use till then. I'll really have to work hard on doing at least one with FMU. LOL

Other than two lines on a HPT, I have no other real symptoms that I can't attribute to the massive amounts of estrogen and progesterone I take daily.

Not sure how I feel right now either. It's very difficult... as many of you know.. to go through several years of IF, miscarriages, invasive treatments and still have feelings of hope at the end.

I'll keep you poasted (oops, posted)

8 comments:

Portlairge said...

Oh My God- Congratulations. I know that this time is fraught with hope and fear at the same time but things are looking good. I am so excited for you.

Kellie said...

Thanks.

When do you test?

Teendoc said...

I'm so excited for you! Lines mean you are pregnant!! Hooray! Now the fun gets to start!

Kellie said...

In the normal world it does. I've had two lines several times before and... well....

But these are good eggs!

Thanks Liana. When do we get an update from you????

chris said...

YEEEESSSSSSSSS!!

Doing the happy dance.

We Infertile Myrtles needed some good news day!!!!!!!

Yippee.

Forgive the exclamation points.

But, yippee!!!!!!!!!!

Kellie said...

Thanks Chris. Use all the exclamation points you want. :)

Cindy said...

Kellie - This sounds so promising! I am hoping the official results are positive too. It's so exciting!

On a less exciting note, I "tagged" you. I hate these things so I am sorry to do this to you. Feel free to bag it if you want. Check out my blog.

Cindy

NatD said...

1 more day 'til beta! I'm crossing everything for high #'s!!