Thursday, January 19, 2006

Grrr

Somehow, I apparently changed settings on my blog only allowing those on the "team" to comment. Thank goodness for friends letting me know!

I apologize to anyone who tried to comment, but was unable to.

On the IVF front, there is nothing new to add. No real symptoms going on. I'm taking drugs, having some breast tenderness, but seem to have more tenderness during an unmedicated cycle.

I've had occasional twinges in my pelvis, but nothing that I can pinpoint. I'm still doing well with the caffeine (staying away from it, that is). I've been drinking a lot of water and some fruit juices and some gatorade.

I'll think about POAS maybe this weekend. But I'm scared that if I see a BFN I"ll get crazy. Although there is a part of me deep inside that says that I'm not pregnant.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Kellie - I tried to comment last night but couldn't. I hope today was a better day. I know this can be frustrating. Glad to be a member of the team again!
Cindy

Kellie said...

Sorry that there was ever a hint of a team. I haven't told anyone I know IRL about this blog, so there is not really a team. It was a messup (by me no doubt, but I do not recall changing that stupid setting).

Thanks Cindy!

Portlairge said...

This is the post I tried to leave yesterday. I copied and saved. Yes, I'm that lazy!!!!

I know how you feel. My beta is 10 days away. I POAS this morning just to make sure the HCG was out of my system from the trigger. I goat a very faint line so I will try again tomorrow. Are you not going to POAS at all before beta? Hang in there.

chris said...

Yes, I've been trying to comment. Been thinking about you and hope you get the best news very soon.

Take care.