Sunday, January 22, 2006

Scare

Ugh, I had a bit of a scare this am. Got up to pee, POAS (yes, again) and it immediately came up positive. EPT this time.

Went to wipe and there was a small amount of brown discharge. Not much, but having had 4 miscarriages in the past, this is how they all started. So, friggin scare the everloving shit out of me.

I've been to pee twice more since then and not really any spotting or anything now.

I am not sure how strong I can be if this is all for naught, KWIM?

Sigh

4 comments:

Teendoc said...

I've been having brown discharge for the past 8 or so weeks. I'm told that as long as it isn't red, everything is fine. I just call it "the muck."

Portlairge said...

Kellie, My thoughts are with you. I know you are both overjoyed and terrified. Wishing you the very best.

chris said...

I had every color of discharge imaginable with my son up until 14 weeks, including bright red blood. It was annoying and worrisome, but he made it.

Take care.

erinberry said...

Wishing you the best!