Sunday, January 22, 2006

I was tagged

Guess that means "I'm IT"

here goes:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was finishing up my General Surgery residency and trying to decide if I was going to do a fellowship. Also trying to figure out how to tell my then husband I didn't want to be married to him anymore

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Enjoying my new Job in Minnesota.

Name 5 Snacks you enjoy
Popcorn
Chips and dip
Nachos and salsa
brownies
cheese

Name 5 things you would do with a million dollars
Pay off bills: Mortgage, cars, student loans primarily. These would allow me to not worry about job stress quite so much.

5 bad habits
hate housework
I will wash and dry clothes, but hate folding and putting them away
I procrastinate, A LOT
buying things we don't really NEED
driving too fast

5 things I like doing
spending time with hubby
playing with the dog
driving too fast
reading blogs
daydream about a new car

5 things I would never wear, buy, or get new again...
elephant leg pants
bikini
hip huggers
high heels
fur coat (never had one, but I'd never get one)

5 favorite toys or games
Munchkin
PS2
catch phrase
toys that we play with the dog
Lord of the Rings

No comments: