Sunday, November 20, 2005

Well...

I'm now waiting to ovulate. 10 days after I ovulate, I will start the Lupron. I've never taken this before, but I do understand that some people have significant side effects from Lupron. We'll see.

My big beef with my RE's office is their lack of assistance with giving me some sort of itemized statement so that I can turn it in to my flex program and get reimbursed. Seems like when someone is making 13 thousand dollars from me, they could be a little helpful.

I haven't mentioned this, but I'm also a doctor. Guess that makes me a little more pissed. We do lots of things to help our patients so they are happy with the care we give them. So why can't these people do the same thing? Blech.

I don't think my brain has accepted the fact that we're getting ready to start this. I am kind of ambivant about the whole thing for now. Guess maybe when I'm chemically menopausal from the Lupron I'll take notice.

No comments: