Friday, November 25, 2005

+OPK

Got a + OPK last night and this morning. Expect that I'll O in a day or two. I felt some twinges in my right ovary today. Once I O, I'll start Lupron 7 days after that. Not really looking forward to that.

Then in 10 days, I'll get an ultrasound and estrogen level. Hopefully it'll fall on a Thursday because then I won't have to take off of work. Because 2 weeks after that, I'll have to have another ultrasound. Fun stuff as we have to drive 2 hours for that appointment. Nothing much more fun than driving 2 hours to get a cooter cam. Ugh.

Hope that all had a great thanksgiving. We went to a friend's house. Apparently my husband's Grandmother thought we were going there for T-giving. Not good considering I have to be on call today and tomorrow.

No shopping for me today. Cannot abide the crazyness that accompanies it especially the early morening shopping (at the evil empire - Wal Mart.)

No comments: