Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Another day...

Well, I talked to the office. I start Lupron on 12/4. Yay. I hope that some day soon my brain realizes that this is happening. I'll then go in on the 15th for bloodwork and an ultrasound. Then add estrace and cut back on the lupron (assuming that study is ok). THen return on the 29th for another ultrasound/bloodwork - to check on the lining. If all is well, should be doing a transfer the week of January 9th. Hopefully earlier in the week as I took that week off work.

Just hope our donor is good.

I found out on Monday night that one of the ladies I work with had a miscarriage over Thanksgiving. That just sucks. She has 3 kids already, but I'm sure it's still rough. It brought back memories of my miscarriages. I've had 4. The first was on Mother's day. Doesn't get much more ironic that than, eh?

No comments: