Friday, April 06, 2007

S's 6 month appointment

He is 6 months old. Amazing. I am utterly amazed every day when I look at him or touch him or am nursing him that I am so lucky. (Run on sentence, anyone?)

He is 27 1/4 inches long (73rd percentile) and 16lb 14oz (32nd percentile). Doing all of the stuff 6 month old babies should be doing. He sits unassisted, transfer objects from one hand to the other. Everything goes into his mouth. He is eating solid foods (if you can call that mush solid!). Loves veggies more than fruits, although he eats everything well.

We'll be branching out more on foodstuffs. It's so much fun :) Soon he'll be walking and I'll be wondering when time has gone. I already wonder that.

We're going to change daycare providers in about a month. I like the people where he is now, but jsut don't think it's the "right" place for him. The place we're looking at just moved into new digs. They are awesome! They also do some baby signs, which is cool. I need to get a book on that and start looking at them. How do you tell the current providers you're changing? I hate stuff like that! He always seems happy when he's there, happy to be there and happy when he comes home.

Sigh.

No comments: