Wednesday, October 25, 2006

4 weeks


Today S is 4 weeks old. Amazing. The time has both flown by and dragged. My maternity leave is half over already.

S is growing so big, so fast. He's over 8 pounds now, up from 6lb 11.5 at birth. He's starting to fill in some of his clothes, finally. Although I'm afraid that he's not going to be fitting into many clothes for very long.

I'm sorry this post is all baby all the time. But it is what my life is right now. All baby all the time.

This is a picture of S and his daddy. Aren't they cute together?

9 comments:

NatD said...

4 weeks already!! Time *has* flown by!

I love how infants look when they're mad, it's so cute! Although, it's not so cute when they are 2 and throwing a temper-tantrum.

Kellieandkids said...

How Sweet!

Oh and, thought this was YOUR blog? If it is then I THINK (maybe I'm wrong) that you are allowed to talk about anything you want to talk about and if that includes your sweet little baby, wonderful! Don't apologize.

Anonymous said...

hello kellie,
I just found your blog and I really like it.I too have had 2 MC's and am now on my third PG, made it to 16 weeks and will be 42 when I deliver, I just wanted to see your feeling about amnio, I looked in your posts but could not see it anywhere,I am so torn about it, I did a first tri ultrascreen which showed slight increase ( one in 215) due to age,so am not sure to do amnio, and then what do I do if we have an abnormal amnio??I really value your opinion as in reading your blog we are very similar.

Anonymous said...

by the way, i meant to say, little Sean is so cute, what an achievment, great job Kellie >

Kellie said...

Susu

I don't have your email address, could you send it so Icould answer your questions?

Anonymous said...

thank you, here it is: sausan.hilmi@sbcglobal.com

Anonymous said...

kellie:ADDENDUM:

I am so sorry, having preggobrain :

it is sausan.hilmi@sbcglobal.net

I apologize, is net NOT com at the end.

erinberry said...

He is lovely! Congratulations!

beagle said...

What a sweet picture! Your two boys!