Sunday, May 21, 2006

bad bad blogger

What is new with me? Not much. Just watching time fly. I cannot believe it's been 2 weeks since I posted something. Bad me.

We went to Florida last week (Wednesday to Monday). Orlando. Hubby was in a "competition" for school and I tagged along. It was nice to be the one laying in bed for a change as he had to get up and go early :D. He was in 3 competitions, got called on stage for all three, and placed 3rd in the one. Not too bad :)

My problem was my back. It started hurting Thursday morning :(. I've had back problems before and this was my normal back pain. OUCH. IT did get better before we left, but I didn't do much. But that was ok too. It was nice to be lazy!

I am currently 20w5d today. We had our "big" ultrasound last week. Everything measured right on to our due date (had the ultrasound on 20w2d and we measured at 20w2d!). Weight was 12 ounces (said that was 51st percentile). So we're dead on :)

BTW - it's a BOY! We're both happy with that.

I still think I just look fat. I don't look pregnant to me, but hubby thinks I look pregnant. I am wearing mostly maternity clothes, but can still wear some of my regular pants (2 pair).

So far, so good. We're moving close to that "viability" stage. Maybe, just maybe, we're going to get a real live baby out of this.

9 comments:

soralis said...

Sounds like things are going well. Take care and all the best.

Portlairge said...

Yeah, a boy! I hope your back is feeling better.

NatD said...

Hooray!! I *heart* boys. My nephew is my heart, I just love his sweet boy-ness. But hey, get back to me when he's a snotty 13 year old!! LOL...

Hope your back gets to feeling better...

chris said...

congratulations. Boys are a lot of fun.

Maggie said...

congrats on the boy!

My back hurts a lot too, but I've found if i put my feet up for a while it gets better. I also found that if I exercise regularly it doesn't hurt as often. Hooray for Maternity Yoga!

NatD said...

Wanted to give you a heads up that I've got a new post up on the site now...

See, you're not the only "bad blogger". :)

Sunny Jenny said...

:) So glad everything is moving along for you!

Kellieandkids said...

Boys are great and so much fun! And they don't get PMS in their teens!! Congratulations on the little one! I'm so happy things are going well and hope your back gets better...

erinberry said...

Congratulations on your little boy!