Friday, April 07, 2006

Update

Had my appointment yesterday. Got there at 2:50 for a 3:00 appointment. The lady at check-in says "you were supposed to be here at 2:30 for a lab appointment". Well, I failed mindreading 101, so didn't make it. They told the OB's nurses that I would be late (not really a huge deal as we -OB and I- are friends).

So had to get on that scale thing. I have LOST 5 pounds. Now I've had no true m/s, but can't always eat very much. OB not too upset, as I did start out a bit overweight. (Even given the fact I"ve lost weight, my clothes still don't fit).

Nothing much new on exam. BP good. Heart the HB again... that is the sweetest sound.

So far, so good.

4 comments:

soralis said...

Glad to hear that everything is good!

Take care

NatD said...

Fabulous news! Thanks for the update! :)

beagle said...

So far, so good is GREAT news!

erinberry said...

That's great :)