Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Nothing much to say

Just thought I'd write a little. There is nothing much new here. Spot has gone away for now, and I'm hoping it stays away. My hubby is out of town for a few days and I sure do miss him :( Especially at night. He's a great snuggler. Natalie, our dog, misses him more than I do, I think. She keeps running to the door to see if he's here. (BLOGGER STILL DOESN"T LET ME USE THE RETURN< WHY???)......................................... I still don't really FEEL pregnant. My OB appointment is the 16th, not sure I can wait that long! I'd like to thank everyone for their support, it has been wonderful.

4 comments:

NatD said...

LOL! Your dog has my name! Guess you can't ever forget me, huh?

Glad to hear the spotting has subsided, and I hope your hubby is home before you know it. In the meantime, snuggle up w/Natalie-we're great snugglers! *wink*

soralis said...

Glad to hear your spotting has subsided. I was wondering how you were doing. Take care

beagle said...

Glad the spotting has decided to leave you alone!

On the return key thing it is an annoying blogger quirk . . . I find that if I write in the html window it works, but not in the compose window. (You don't have to know html, just type as normal).

Anonymous said...

I hope the spotting stays away!

Thinking of you,