Friday, January 13, 2006

The everpopular 2ww has begun

I'm home.

We transferred 2 beautiful 8 celled embryos. They were both compacting, which is apparently good. Transfer went without any problems.

The valium let me be less stressed on the drive. I drive better than my hubby, he's one of the first to say so. Traffic in the cities sucks, to put it nicely. Our drive which is usually 1hr 45 minutes was a good 2 hours.

On the way home... I just got to sleep, which was nice. Then took a nap for about 2 hours. Now I'm laying on the couch with one of the cats laying on my legs and the dog on the floor next to me. Hubby is on the couch also.

Beta is in 11 days.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Kellie - That is wonderful news! Please take good care of yourself over the next few weeks. I will be rooting for you!
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Great news on the embryos. And good luck getting through this 2ww - I certainly hope you'll be getting some great news in 11 days.

chris said...

Great news. I'm so excited for you!

Teendoc said...

Fabulous news! This will be the longest wait of your lives! I'm pulling for you.

erinberry said...

Good luck!! I wish you the best.