Saturday, December 10, 2005

Saturday CD#1

I cannot for the life of me think up witty titles for my posts. There are so many in blogland who have such great wit, I, alas am not one of those. I can be very funny in person, but cannot write that way.

Today is CD#1 and day 6 of Lupron. I've been a little crabby the past couple of days, but that is kind of normal for me. I, over the years, have become more and more bitchy around the time of my period. And of course my poor hubby is typically the recipient of my crabbiness.

I will go on Thursday for an ultrasound and estrogen level. For this ultrasound, we want a thin thin lining and low estrogen (to show the lupron is doing it's thing).

I got a comment! I was so psyched. I never thought anyone would take the time to read the mumblings of someone like me.

Hope you bloggers on the East coast are all doing well, especially those in NJ north.

3 comments:

erinberry said...

Best of luck this cycle!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Found you from Liana's.. (teendoc)
Just wanted to wish you well, and am looking forward to reading more.

Kellie said...

This blogging business is new to me. Thank you Erinberry and Korin. I'm working on keeping up my blog~ More soon, I promise.