Sunday, February 19, 2006

Scared

Well, the fear that we all have when newly pregnant (especially those who have had multiple m/c) is happening. I was doing fine, we had company for dinner and when I got up to go to the bathroom, I felt "something".
I'm having some bleeding. Not a huge amount, but enough (too much). It is more than spotting, but I'm not hemorrhaging.
I talked to my OB, he thinks it is probably the smaller sac/embryo. From things I've read, that makes sense. However, it is freaking me out. I'm taking tomorrow off of work and getting an ultrasound. I don't see a big reason to get one tonight as there really isn't anything to do anyway :(
Now to try to rest.
And fuck blogger for not letting me format.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh Kellie. I hope this is just routine and that it goes your way. My thoughts are with you today.

Cindy

Kellie said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you Kellie - I hope everything is ok.

NatD said...

Oh, Kellie. I'm so sorry you're having this scare, but I really hope it all turns out ok. Please just rest and take care of yourself. I'm sending hugs and good thoughts your way.

Teendoc said...

You know that I've had two bleeding episodes with this pregnancy and the baby is just fine. Please stay positive and let us know how the US goes.

Portlairge said...

Thinking of you Kellie. Hope everything works out ok.