Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Don't keep a psycho away from her PIO

So, I am still on the PIO. Well, I needed a refill so I did the online refill ordering on FRIDAY. I used the last of what I got last time last night, so went to the pharmacy today to pick it up.... THEY DIDN'T have it. There was a note from the weekend pharmacist that I was reordering it too soon, and that we could reorder it today. Now the pharmacy doesn't keep it in stock, because PIO is not a commonly prescribed drug in a town of 13K.

I lost it. I started shaking and said in a very angry voice "If I have a miscarriage, I'm suing ******** pharamacy". Jeez, I am not usually like that... but the thought of not having the PIO tonight was too much for me to take.

They did call around town and found another pharmacy that had it, so I got it. The reason why I refilled too soon? They only gave me one vial last time instead of 3. So it is THERE fault all the way around >:(

While the pharmacist was calling around, I started crying. Thank goodness C was there to help me through it. He thought I had lost my mind, I think,

6 comments:

Teendoc said...

That's why I use Freedom Drugs for all my fertility needs. And they give you free needles...

Fertility Faux Pas said...

Oh no, I can't believe they did that to you! Those people are lucky you didn't flip out more than you did...I know I would have! As much as a pain in the ass PIO is (literally) who would have thought you'd be willing to rip someone's head off to get it? Glad they eventually came through for you.

NatD said...

I'm glad it worked out in the end, but that would definitely be a stressful thing to endure! Especially since it was their screw up in the first place!

Still sending good vibes your way!

soralis said...

Yikes sorry to hear about the drugs... glad it worked out in the end!!

Thoughts are with you.

Portlairge said...

Don't mess with pregnant lady on PIO. I'm glad it worked out in the end. I'm with teendoc on the Freedom Drug pharmacy. They are wonderful.

beagle said...

I'm glad someone had it in stock. Just another unneeded stress in this whole infertility thing!