Saturday, March 18, 2006

It's a Beautiful Day

Don't let it slip away.

Today I am 11w4d. Had my first OB visit on Thursday, which went swimmingly. I have gained one pound since my last visit there (which was in October). I don't really think I lost weight before transfer, so probably have gained about one pound. Although to look at my waist, you'd think I've gained much more. I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and buy some maternity clothes soon. Scary, for me anyway.

We got to hear the heartbeat at this visit! I was so scared we wouldn't. The OB said, you are at the borderline, we may or may not hear it. SO when we did, I was quite happy. Scared at the same time, because somehow it makes it all a little more real.

Last weekend the weather was beautiful. Almost 50... which is pretty good for Minnesota in March. Then Monday we got about 8 inches of snow, followed by another 3 or so on Thursday. Brrrr. But today is warming up again. Crazy weather, I'd say!

4 comments:

Portlairge said...

Excellent news Kellie. I'm so glad all is well.

NatD said...

Well, I'm back, and glad to hear of your happy news. Ironically, I was listening to that very U2 song on the drive home. Can't wait to tell you all about the vacation!

soralis said...

Glad to hear things are going well. It is so amazing to hear the heart beat!

Take care

beagle said...

Three cheers for hearing the heartbeat!!