Saturday, March 11, 2006

Bad bad me. I haven't had much to say, or at least much that I could say.

I am 10w4d today. Hard for me to believe. Clothes are starting to be a little tight, so I went to Motherhood Maternity. Just could NOT bring myself to buy a damn thing. First off, I felt like an imposter. Secondly, I am afraid of the jinx. That if I buy *gasp* maternity clothes, I will somehow manage to piss off someone, somewhere and jinx things. Stupid, I know, but hey, who said I was rational here?

We took a few days and are in Duluth this weekend. We've been driving around and viewing the sights. This part of Minnesota is different than the rest in that it is nearly hilly! Very pretty too, I might add. I could come here for vacations in the summer too :) I don't go back to work until Tuesday! Woohoo :)

Not much else to report. I've been slightly nauseated, especially if I don't eat as soon as I feel hungry. Wanting to have sex with hubby, but afraid to. We indulged Thursday morning and that night I had a slight amount of spotting. Not much, but just a tad.

It is really nice to not be on the PIO. I wish I didn't have to take the Lovenox, but I do and so I will. I hate the bruising though :(

I feel so badly for Liana... she lost her baby this past week. I wish there was something I could do, but I know there isn't. I can't even leave a comment (probably because of the internet connection I'm using), but I am thinking of her and wishing her healing.

6 comments:

Thalia said...

10w4d is amazing. You've never been this pregnant, right? I'm very pleased that baby A is doing so well.

Kellie said...

Thank you Thalia. No, I've not been this pregnant before. The most I've made it in the past was just about 5 w.

soralis said...

Sounds like you are growing and the naseau is a good sign. Take care and I can't wait to hear when you have passed into the second trimester. I couldn't even go into Maternity stores until way into my 2nd trimester so you are doing very well!

Take care and cheering for you!

erinberry said...

Glad things are going well.

beagle said...

things are moving right along . . . glad you're doing so well!

Kate said...

Hi Kellie. I'm so glad things are progressing for you. I too live in MN and was wondering if you would share with me who your Dr. is. And also, how/why do they put you on Lovenox. I have had 3 m/c and I just started seeing the RE's at the U of M and I mentioned Lovenox but they are refusing. Just wondering if you would be able to share any insight. You can email me at katiegirl444@yahoo.com. Thank you so much for sharing your story.