Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Where oh where have I been?

You might ask that. I've been too damn busy, is where I've been. Having a four month old and working full time, including call every other week, is HARD. But worth it.

S is now 4 months old! Amazing. He's just amazing. I will say, though, that I wish he were still sleepin through the night. He had been doing that up until about 1-2 weeks ago. He now wakes up once or twice a night and doesn't go back to sleep on his own. I either have to breastfeed or just hold him and he goes back to sleep rather quickly. Sigh. Any advice on that?

We're thinking of getting a m*nivan. Yes... I want a Hond@ Ody&&ey. They are SOOOO nice. We're also thinking of looking at the P*lot.

I had a brief scare the other week. I am mostly breastfeeding, but we do use formula for about 20-30% of his feedings. I had realized that I hadn't had a per*od since I had S. No worries, though. She showed up a day later (of course I had already bought a HPT and used one!).

I will make an attempt to be more faithful about blogging, but all I seem to be able to talk about is S.

Sigh

5 comments:

Teendoc said...

Glad to see you back and posting!

NatD said...

That's ok!! Talk about him all you want to!! :)

Portlairge said...

It's ok that you talk about S. Any pictures?

soralis said...

Glad to see you are back!

beagle said...

Hello,

Thanks for your comment. You're welcome on the new blog, I just need an e-mail address. Mine is beagleblogger at gmail dot come.