Good grief. It is hard working full time and taking care of an infant. Very hard. I feel like I have no time for me whatsoever. I'm either at work, or taking care of S or cleaning house. Little time available for other things like, oh, reading, blogging, etc.
There is good news happening. Liana at http:// http:// Liana > has been matched with a birth mother! It is so exciting and I can't wait for them to meet. It sounds like a great match. I am wishing them lots and lots of luck.
S is doing great. He is 5.5 months old now and just wonderful 99.6% of the time. The other 0.4% he spends trying to make sure I never sleep. Some nights he is wonderful and other nights he is up 2-3 times. I cannot predict what nights are what either.
Leaving you all with a picture:
Care.com Doesn’t Care at All
10 months ago